History

Mr. Niilo Ääri, M.Sc. Tech (1913 - 1995) founded Structor Oy at 1940. In the first years Structor imported asphalt machines, washing machines, pumps and sulphur base chemicals to Finland. Structor was also one of the most significant importers of plastic raw material those days. After the Second World War the company had a very important role supplying products and materials for the need of fast growing Finnish industry.